Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Best school lunch?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member momemouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I'm finally going to buy one of these. Which one is your favorite / has the best play value?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have any of them (sorry!), but if I were to pick one, I would probably pick Kit's. I have Kit, and I think the set is really cute!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Josefina's picnic lunch is pretty cool, just because she's the only girl who gets a drink!

    Otherwise, I'm a sucker for AG's food and dishes. I like all the lunches. I wish they'd make food items!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <center>You know..I've kinda wondered why they don't have drinks.
    If Molly had a drink it would be a little bottle of milk.
    Or a Roy Rogers thormos [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I like Kits..only because I still don't think Molly would have has a metal lunch box.
    Josefina's is very nice and lots of cute foods.
    Including a cute napkin thing.
    (see photo below)</center>
    (edited for spelling..)

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 22, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: bethmn ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a sucker for Kirsten's lunch, I must say. It is simple and hearty, with the cutest wooden tine! My sister has Molly's, but it is in a brown bag . . .not metal????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered Kirstens, first because it was $6. off and then with the discount it was to good to pass up. Second I thought the wooden box could multi task with other things. Such as a centerpeice on an antique table I have. And the little food peices looked so cute.

  7. #7
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    My daughter likes Mollys lunch best. : ) She is begging for it for Christmas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •